Follow my blog with Bloglovin Casa Bella: This coming year...

Dec 26, 2010

This coming year...


I have plans for this coming year...
lots of plans...
Tengo planes para este año que viene...
muchos planes.


I will enjoy life.
I will do something that scares me.
Disfrutaré la vida.
Haré algo que me dá miedo.


I will find beautiful treasures for my new Etsy shop.
Encontraré tesoros hermosos para mi nuevo negocio en Etsy.


Hopefully, I will bring something beautiful from a trip to Europe.
Espero que pueda traer algunos de esos tesoros de Europa.
I will show my love to those close to my heart 
and will make new acquaintances to hold dear.
Mostraré mi amor a mis seres queridos
y haré nuevas amistades.

I will decorate my home so it represents Mr. A and I, 
our heritage, our love for our family, our travels.
Decoraré mi hogar para que nos represente a Mr. A y a mi,
nuestra historia, nuestro amor familiar y nuestros viajes.


I will enjoy life and treat myself as a queen.
I love who I am, I love where I come from.
I accept the challenges I have gone through 
and love what I have learned from them.
Disfrutaré la vida y me trataré como una reina.
Me gusta quien soy y de donde vengo.
Acepto los desafiós que he tenido y 
amo lo que he aprendido de ellos.


And I love you, my dear blog friends. 
You have made of this, my first year in blogland, a wonderful one.
Thank you, my loves, for your visits, your comments, your inspiration, your support.
Y las quiero a ustedes, mis amigos y amigas de este mundo blog.
Ustedes han hecho de éste, mi primer año en este mundo, uno maravilloso.
Gracias, mis queridas, por sus visitas, sus comentarios, su inspiración y su apoyo.


Happy New Year!
Much love,

Feliz Año Nuevo!
Con mucho amor,

Credits: flag pillow; all other images

10 comments:

  1. Silvia que hermosas metas te has propuesto para 2011 !!Ojalá que cumplas todas y mucho más...Justamente hoy subí un post donde comienzo a animarme a mostrar mi proyecto 2011.Deseo llevarlo adelante..- ya les iré contando.Muy muy feliz Año nuevo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest, I love each of your new purpose! I would like to make new acquaintance too and do something scary, for me it would quite be the same.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! YES!!! Be daring, be bold and just SEEK, PLAN and DO whatever your heart desires to do to improve and beautify the world dearest Silvia! Oh my goodness...your pictures are so lovely. I was just given by sweet Erin a link to ENLARGE your photos....I am going to give it a try. I did like what you have..I widened my margins so that my page appears bigger, but now I want to get the photos to POP out as yours do. Oh my they are lovely. TALK ABOUT INSPIRATION, you my friend have always inspired me with your colorful way.....so magnficent!

    BEST WISHES FOR ALL OF YOUR DREAMS TO COME TRUE and stayed tuned to my construction progress!

    BESOS, BISOUS, HUGS! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures again!
    Great and inspiring plans too!
    Hope all your plans may come true in 2011!
    Bye,
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely post! I wish you all you wish for in 2011! It has been so nice getting to know you through blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great plan! Here's to 2011! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool resolutions...
    and the images are oh so lovely...

    Happy Holidays...
    and may you get to enjoy everything you wished for this coming 2011:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mis mejores deseos Silvia para tí en este nuevo año 2011 que seguro vendrá lleno de buenos momentos y mucho éxito,
    Bss
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola Silvia, quiero agradecerte tu comentario en mi blog, y aprovecho para desearte un 2011 lleno de alegrías y que se cumplan todos tus propósitos, que por cierto me han encantado.
    Mil Besos.
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete