Follow my blog with Bloglovin Casa Bella: Poor Cinderella...it's Monday

Mar 22, 2010

Poor Cinderella...it's Monday

The weekend was lovely...I attended a beautiful wedding, found a really nice pair of jeans, but then...Monday suddenly came and I got lost in meetings, phone calls, and responsibilities. You can say I feel mostly like this:

My goal of blogging today got delayed by Monday's challenges, but then again, I feel thankful that it is springtime on this side of the world (my gosh, finally) and that I'm...well..alive. So, here's a little peek of this week's theme:

More to come.
Happy Monday, lovelies!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Monday to you too... feeling a bit like the girl in the top image. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour,
    Mondays have a way of felling like that sometimes. Here's to lots of sunshine this week!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to tomorrow being fabulous and you feeling like Cinderella at the ball!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The day is better already just by reading your comments! On to a wonderful Tuesday now..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a day late but just wanted to tell you that this Cinderella picture is fabulous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very creative...love evey bit of it :)

    Inspiring,
    "Dore"

    ReplyDelete