Follow my blog with Bloglovin Casa Bella: Creative finds Friday

Feb 19, 2010

Creative finds Friday

So I'm starting a "Creative Finds Friday" category, which means every Friday I will post fun stuff I find out there in the blog universe that I would love to have at home...but you already figured that out, didn't you. These are from The Beautiful Life. I love this super colorful vintage apron. I want to wear it with pink high heel shoes and a nice tweed shirt and imagine I am June Cleaver. I want this one.
 

Now, I'm not much of a shabby style gal but somehow this old box re-purposed as a desk accessory looks really fun to me. This is one of those "why didn't I think of that?" moments. I had a box like this one and threw it away. Darn it.

I admit it. I have a thing for ribbons. I always have. So I'm posting this one just because they make me feel happy.

And last but not least, if you don't want to get your own pop cans and bend them yourself, I recommend you get these soda can cuff bracelets from The Beautiful Life. If this isn't creative, I don't know what is. So, the lesson learned my darlings is to look at things from a different perspective. Maybe that old box can be reused, and pop cans can become really cool bracelets. I love The Beautiful Life for their vintage stuff, but also because their products are sometimes outside the box. Kudos.

No comments:

Post a Comment